What is WinZip Registry Optimizer?
WinZip Registry Optimizer is a suspicious website that makes a fake claim to optimize infected PC and act as troubleshooting component to resolve the issues.This deceptive application penetrates inside PC through third party software that is shareware or freeware. A very common strategy of bundling is utilized by it developers to distribute such troubling program. In this process the targeted application is embedded inside the downloadable program which gets installed onto PC secretly. After getting installed it runs scan on the PC being beyond the knowledge of users.Thereafter users are sent message about the certain issues about the system. PC users are advised to buy the full version of WinZip Registry Optimizer to fix the arisen issues. Later victims are intimated that removal of this misleading application is not possible in easy way. Although it is not a virus but can be treated as potentially Unwanted Program.
Dissemination tactics of WinZip Registry Optimizer
WinZip Registry Optimizer disseminates inside PC taking the support of spam mail attachment that enters the PC as important and worthwhile file which makes PC users believe that this really a genuine attachment and they make click on it in as usual way. In addition to it, installation of third party application is a big reason where such misleading program appended in hidden way to inject it inside PC in tactful way.
What behavior is shown by WinZip Registry Optimizer?
WinZip Registry Optimizer is a potentially unwanted program which is developed by cyber hackers with an intention of monetizing themselves withing very short time. This upon getting installed inside PC affects the web browsers at great level which results in the excessive amount of ads and pop ups on them. Users after that begin too fail in running their PC according to their own desire. Another issue is that it tracks the user's personal information which may possibly be shared with its developers.
Experts suggest to Remove WinZip Registry Optimizer quickly
According to the experts analysis, WinZip Registry Optimizer should be uninstalled as soon as possible because it is only a trouble creating application for PC users. It when succeeds in making space inside PC, then users may find their browsers filled with various ads and sponsored links which gradually begins to obstruct smooth web surfing. Victimized users may implement the stated deletion strategy to clean up their PC.
WinZip Registry Optimizer Uninstallation Guide (Windows 2000)
- Process 1 : Boot OS in Safe Mode To Delete WinZip Registry Optimizer
- Process 2 : Best Way To Reveal WinZip Registry Optimizer Related Hidden Files and Folders
- Process 3 : Best Way To Delete WinZip Registry Optimizer from Windows Task Manager In Simple Clicks
- Process 4 : Delete WinZip Registry Optimizer From System’s Control Panel
- Process 5 : Delete WinZip Registry Optimizer related startup entries.
- Process 6 : Delete WinZip Registry Optimizer from your OS using Automatic Process
Before initiating WinZip Registry Optimizer Uninstallation, users need to reboot OS in Safe Mode. In case you are fully acquainted with it, you can proceed further, else click the link to reboot OS in Safe Mode and Networking. (Win 7/8/10, XP/Vista/ Included.)
- Go to Start Menu, click on Control Panel and then Folder Options.
- Tap on View tab >> Advance Setting Category and select Hidden Files or Folders.
- Then after, you need to tick on Show Hidden Files and Folders.
- Finally, click on Apply and then hit OK button.
- Now, select WinZip Registry Optimizer related files and folders and Delete it as quickly as possible.
- First of all, you will need to access the Task Manager. For this press “CTRL+ALT+DEL” keys in combination.
- Click on the tab “Processes“.
- Now, look at the file names and description of running processes In Simple Clicks. In case, if you find any suspicious processes related to WinZip Registry Optimizer, then immediately select the process and tap on “End Process” button.
- Press Win + R key simultaneously to open “Run” box.
- Now, write “appwiz.cpl” command in the field and hit Enter button.
- Here, find WinZip Registry Optimizer and other malicious programs that you had no intention to install and tap on “Delete” button.
- Now you need to Delete startup entries which are suspicious or not needed.
- Click win key and R key together, a window will open write “msconfig” and hit enter
- Now you need to go to the startup tab and browse through list of programs and uncheck suspicious programs from the list
Note : You must be able to Delete WinZip Registry Optimizer by following these steps..If still facing problem, Opt for Automatic WinZip Registry Optimizer Uninstallation Process using Avast Free Antivirus.