Remove [email protected] Ransomware & Restore Encrypted Data files
This content has been intended to help PC users to eliminate [email protected] Ransomware assault in easy method. Here you will see the removal actions along with whole information about this ransomware. These days huge no. of PC users are receiving victimized at the same time due to lack of proper knowledge so hope this post can prove as useful device to restore your encrypted files.
Comprehensive Description About [email protected] Ransomware
|Threat Name||[email protected] Ransomware|
|Signs||Upon its intrusion files get encrypted and carries certain extension.|
|Distribution Deleterious||Spam email attachments, freeware applications and unspecified websites.|
|Removal||It can be removed through Manual removal measures aswell as by setting up anti malware device.|
|[email protected] Ransomware||Computer virus – Wikipedia|
|[email protected] Ransomware||Free Tips to Remove Malware|
Follow Steps to Delete [email protected] Ransomware From OS
Step A: How to Start OS in Safe Mode with Network In order to isolate files and entries created by [email protected] Ransomware, users need to follow the below mentioned steps.
- Select WIN Key + R in Combination.
- This will open a Run Window, Now Type sysconfig and hit on Enter.
- Now a Configuration box will appear. Now select the Tab named as Boot.
- Click and mark Safe Boot option >> go to Network.
- In order to Apply the settings, Select on OK.
Step B: How To Restore System During [email protected] Ransomware Attack
Still, if you are facing problem in rebooting OS in Safe mode, opt for System Restore. Follow the steps given below. Prss F8 continously until you get Windows Advanced Options Menu on Computer Monitor. Now Choose Safe Mode with Command Prompt Option and Tap enter.
- In the Command Prompt Windows, you need to type this command : cd restore and Select Enter system-restore-1
- Now type rstrui.exe as command and press on Enter.
- This will open a new window to Restore System Files and Settings. Click on Next to proceed.
- Restore Point is to be selected from the date you want to restore back your system as it was earlier to [email protected] Ransomware attack.
Step C: Another method for recovering your decrypted files are by using file recovery software
If above methods are not successful you can go for file recovery software. It can be helpful in recovering your encrypted files as [email protected] Ransomware first makes a copy of original files and then encrypt it. After encryption it Deletes the original files. So there is high probability that these file recovery software can help you in recovering your original files.
Step D: Know How To Restore Shadow Copies of Encrypted Data