Brief Note on SMART APPLICATION CONTROLLER
SMART APPLICATION CONTROLLER, an another term listed by malware listed under the Potentially Unwanted Program category. Researchers classified it under this category because of it's silent infiltration, negative impacts and fake appearance. Although, it convinced Computer user by promoting it as a truthful and legitimate program that claims to offer several advanced features but you should not trust on its fake promises and legitimate look. The creators of such a program mainly uses legitimate appearances is to just trick innocent user into believing it but in reality there is no any need of such a program inside your Windows System.
Technical Information of SMART APPLICATION CONTROLLER
|Name||SMART APPLICATION CONTROLLER|
|Type||Potentially Unwanted Program|
|Legal Copyright||© 2016 Smart Application Controller|
|Signed By||Smart Prynt, TOV|
|File Location||C:\Program Files (x86)\Smart Application Controller\' folder|
|Affected Systems||All version of Windows OS|
|Recommended||Download Windows Scanner To Delete SMART APPLICATION CONTROLLER|
Nasty Behavior of SMART APPLICATION CONTROLLER
Once getting inside the Computer secretly, it automatically start to executing when you boot your Windows Computer. Due to this program, you may see lots of ads on your desktop screen and visited webpages constantly as they labeled with SMART APPLICATION CONTROLLER. The advertisements are usually appear in form of coupons, deals, comparison prices, discounts, video or images ads, promo codes, and much more that aim to lead user to third-party site and earn online money. By making modification in browser settings, it forced Computer users to visit the un-scanned or irrelevant sites so that hackers can easily steal your personal data without your awareness. In short, this program is capable to cause lots of serious damages and endangered user's privacy. Therefore, uninstallation of SMART APPLICATION CONTROLLER is highly required from infected machine immediately.
Sources Through Which SMART APPLICATION CONTROLLER Infect PC
- Bundling method that is mainly known to deliver additional packages inside the PC without user's awareness.
- Spam campaigns that delivered by unknown sender to user's inbox.
- Gabling or hacked site that offers System user to various digital downloads.
- Contaminated devices used by users to transfer of share data from one machine to another.
- Suspicious ads that related with the third-party sites.
SMART APPLICATION CONTROLLER Deletion Solution from Compromised System
- Step 1 : Reboot PC in Safe Mode and Networking To Remove SMART APPLICATION CONTROLLER
- Step 2 : Steps To Unhide Hidden Files and Folders Related to SMART APPLICATION CONTROLLER
- Step 3 : Remove SMART APPLICATION CONTROLLER From Windows Task Manager
- Step 4 : SMART APPLICATION CONTROLLER Deletion From Control Panel
- Step 5 : Remove SMART APPLICATION CONTROLLER related startup entries
- Step 6 : SMART APPLICATION CONTROLLER Deletion Using Automatic Process
Before initiating SMART APPLICATION CONTROLLER Deletion, users need to reboot System in Safe Mode. In case you are fully acquainted with it, you can proceed further, else click the link to know how to reboot System in Safe Mode and Networking. (Win 7/8/10, XP/Vista/ Included.)
- Go to Start Menu, click on Control Panel and then Folder Options.
- Tap on View tab >> Advance Setting Category and select Hidden Files or Folders.
- Then after, you need to tick on Show Hidden Files and Folders.
- Finally, click on Apply and then hit OK button.
- You need to open task manager by right click on taskbar and selecting start task manager as shown in picture
- Now look at the various processes running and identify them SMART APPLICATION CONTROLLER process , if they look suspicious then you need to end them.
- You can search for various processes running on google and take your decision about suspicious processes.
- Now you need to open control panel. For this you need to run “appwiz.cpl” in run window
- Press Win key and R together, a window will appear. Now write “appwiz.cpl” to open control panel.
- Now look out for add remove program in control panel. Open it and Remove SMART APPLICATION CONTROLLER or any suspicious programs installed.
- Now you need to remove startup entries which are suspicious or not needed.
- Click win key and R key together, a window will open write “msconfig” and hit enter
- Now you need to go to the startup tab and browse through list of programs and uncheck suspicious programs from the list
Note : You must be able to Remove SMART APPLICATION CONTROLLER by following these steps..If still facing problem, Opt for Automatic SMART APPLICATION CONTROLLER Deletion Process using Avast Free Antivirus.
Step 6 : Remove SMART APPLICATION CONTROLLER SMART APPLICATION CONTROLLER Deletion Using Automatic Process
Steps To Remove SMART APPLICATION CONTROLLER from your System using Automatic Process