Deleting Masked Ransomware In Simple Clicks
Masked Ransomware Removal Information
|Indications||The files get rid of its original expansion due to getting encrypted by this ransomware.|
|Propagation strategies||It propagates through your PC by sharewares, spam emails.|
|Its removal||Its removal is possible by following manual based techniques.|
|Masked Ransomware||Computer worm – Wikipedia|
|Masked Ransomware||Free Tips to Remove Malware|
Follow Steps to Remove Masked Ransomware From Operating System
Step A: How to Start Operating System in Safe Mode with Network In order to isolate files and entries created by Masked Ransomware, users need to follow the below mentioned steps.
- Select WIN Key + R in Combination.
- This will open a Run Window, Now Type sysconfig and hit on Enter.
- Now a Configuration box will appear. Now select the Tab named as Boot.
- Click and mark Safe Boot option >> go to Network.
- In order to Apply the settings, Select on OK.
Step B: How To Restore System During Masked Ransomware Attack
Still, if you are facing problem in rebooting Operating System in Safe mode, opt for System Restore. Follow the steps given below. Prss F8 continously until you get Windows Advanced Options Menu on Computer Monitor. Now Choose Safe Mode with Command Prompt Option and Tap enter.
- In the Command Prompt Windows, you need to type this command : cd restore and Select Enter system-restore-1
- Now type rstrui.exe as command and press on Enter.
- This will open a new window to Restore System Files and Settings. Click on Next to proceed.
- Restore Point is to be selected from the date you want to restore back your system as it was earlier to Masked Ransomware attack.
Step C: Another method for recovering your decrypted files are by using file recovery software
If above methods are not successful you can go for file recovery software. It can be helpful in recovering your encrypted files as Masked Ransomware first makes a copy of original files and then encrypt it. After encryption it Removes the original files. So there is high probability that these file recovery software can help you in recovering your original files.
Step D: Know How To Restore Shadow Copies of Encrypted Data
In certain cases, if Masked Ransomware has not Removed the Shadow Copies of the data then it can be easily restored using ShadowExplorer. (Know how to install and use ShadowExplorer).