All you need to know about Hexa Desk
Hexa Desk is a dodgy adware program which the PC experts have notified mainly contaminating the computer systems having Windows OS installed in them. It onto the user's device's screen behaves like a highly efficient application design to allow users to view video files while making usage of their respective PC. Now regardless of the fact that such sort of service initially seems and sound beneficial, it is advised neither to trust it nor to make use of this program and instead only focus on the removal of Hexa Desk from the PC since system security analysts have proven it the single measure possible to the liberation of system from all the below stated dangerous traits.
Hexa Desk contributes numerous awful issues in the PC upon being disseminated successfully in it. Experts have reported this vicious program initializing the execution of several awful practices via firstly acquiring complete control over entire system and then bringing alteration in it's default Windows registry settings. This alteration enables the vicious program to gain automatic activation in the system every time whensoever the Windows get reboot. Adware furthermore, without the user's consent modifies the PC's preset browser's settings.
Hexa Desk spy on the user's web browsing session and accommodates their personal stuff on the basis of which it further then flood the whole compromised device's screen with countless annoying pop-up ads and undesired advertisements as boxes including coupons, underlines keywords (in-text ads such as 'Powered By Hexa Desk', 'Brought to you by Hexa Desk', 'Ads by Hexa Desk', 'RocketTab powered by Hexa Desk' or 'Ads powered by Hexa Desk') . The sole objective of crooks behind the generation of these pop-up ads is to promote the installation of additional suspicious content including optimization utilities, web browser toolbars and several other products, all so the Hexa Desk author can generate PPC revenue.
Ads by Hexa Desk evolves frustration on large extent and prohibits the users from surfing web effortlessly. Ads besides, makes the PC's working speed slow and sluggish on large extent by consuming large amount of it's available resources. It additionally, violates the user's privacy. Hence, to keep the PC away from all such negative traits, it is doubtlessly very important for the users to remove Hexa Desk from it.
How Hexa Desk Gains Installation Inside PC ?
- Hexa Desk comes bundled within several freeware programs and infiltrates inside PC at time when users download and install them.
- Adware besides might propagate itself via junk emails and their respective malicious attachments.
- Playing online games and upgrading OS existing in the system on irregular plays a very crucial role in the dissemination of this vicious program inside PC.
Process To Delete Hexa Desk Assistance For From Your PC
Step 1 : How To Reboot Your PC In Safe Mode With Networking
For Windows 8 & Win 8.1
- Click the Start button, select Control Panel >> PC and Security >> Administrative Tools >> PC Configuration.
- Now, check the Safe Boot option and tap OK. Click Restart in pop-up.
For Windows 10
- Click Troubleshoot icon, select Advanced options, then Startup Settings.
- Tap Restart. After the reboot process, click on Enter Safe Mode With Networking.
For Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- Restart your PC. To be sure don’t miss the time because you need to press F8 as soon as the PC starts booting.
- Then after, choose Safe Mode With Networking option.
Step 2 : Check All Hidden Files & Folders Related To Hexa Desk
- For this you need to know how to reveal hidden files and folders
Step 3 : How To Delete Hexa Desk From Control Panel
- Hold together Start Key and R. Type appwiz.cpl command and hit OK.
- You are now in Control Panel. Look for Hexa Desk related suspicious programs and Delete them immediately.
Step 4 : Delete All Hexa Desk Related Startup Items
- Type msconfig command in search field and click OK button. Now, a window will pop-up.
- Select Startup >> Uncheck all entries that have Unknown as Manufacturer or look for suspicious Hexa Desk related items.
Step 5 : How To Clean Suspicious IPs Linked With Hexa Desk
- Hold Start Key and R, paste notepad %windir%/PC32/Drivers/etc/hosts command and tap OK.
- A new file will open. So, if you are hacked, there will be a number of unknown IPs connected to you at the bottom.
- You can see it on the image provided below.
Step 6 : Delete Rogue DNS Added By Hexa Desk
- Open start menu and search for the Network Connections (On Win 10 you just write it after clicking on the Windows button), then hit enter.
- Right-click on Network Adapter that you are using >> Properties >> Internet Protocol Version 4 (ICP/IP), and tap on Properties.
- Now, the DNS line should be set to the Obtain DNS server automatically. If it is not, then set it by yourself.
- Click on the Advanced >> DNS tab. Delete Hexa Desk and everything from here (if there is something), then hit OK.
Step 7 : Method To Eradicate Hexa Desk From Web Browsers
Delete Hexa Desk From Browser Shortcuts
- Right tap on browser shortcut, select Properties.
- Then after, Properties >> Shortcut. In the Target, eradicate Hexa Desk and everything after .exe.
NOTE : Here, we are showing steps for Google Chrome, but you can do this for IE and Firefox or Edge.
Delete Hexa Desk Related Add-ons From Internet Explorer
- Open IE, and tap on Manage Add-ons.
- Find Hexa Desk >> Disable. Go to >> Internet Options >> alter the URL to whatever you use (if hijacked), then Apply.
Kill Malicious Extension Added By Hexa Desk In Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, tap on Add-ons >> Extensions.
- Find Hexa Desk and click on Delete ASAP.
Step 8 : Guideline To Delete Hexa Desk From Windows Task Manager
- Press CTRL + SHIFT + ESC keys simultaneously.
- Now, go to the Processes Tab and try to determine which ones are dangerous or related to Hexa Desk.
- Right click on each of the malicious processes separately and then select Open File Location.
- End process after you open the folder, then Delete the directories you were sent to.
Step 9 : Clean Hexa Desk Related Malicious Registry Entries
- Type Regedit in Windows search field and hit Enter.
- Press CTRL and F together and type Hexa Desk. Right tap and Delete any entries you find with similar threat name. If the malware related registry entries do not show, then go manually to these directories and Delete them.
The above manual steps require computing skills which is not possible for newbies. Alternatively one can use some free tool to scan and detect Hexa Desk on the PC.
Use AdwCleaner (Free Tool) To Scan And Detect Hexa Desk
- It is advised to make use of AdwCleaner to scan all files and entries of Windows PC for detection of Hexa Desk.
- For complete details on how to install and run AdwCleaner Tool, click here.