Reimage – A Legitimate System Repair Utility
It will be wrong to associate Reimage with virus as it is a legit Software. Actually, Reimage is a legitimate and trusted Computer repair tool that functions on the Windows PC as useful one. This repairing tool helps System users by scanning PC for errors and fixing several Windows OS related issues. But to fix all system related issues, it claims user to purchase the licensed or full version of Reimage.
|An Overview of Reimage Software|
|Promoted As||Helpful Repair Tool|
|Type||System Repair Software|
|Compatible With||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and much more.|
|Variant of Reimage||Reimage Express, Reimage Plus, Reimage for Android and Reimage for Mac.|
Get Familiar With Latest Update & Functionality of Reimage
Reimage is actually regarded as a sophisticated and highly advanced piece of System software which is packed with several helpful features. In order to detect or identify system related issues, first of all it performs deep system scan and look for the malicious malware as well as damaged system files. Upon the successful scanning, it informs user about the detected threat and prompted to eliminate them. It remove malware from targeted machine, replaces almost all damaged files with new ones and then stored in internal database that includes more that 25,000,000 Windows computer files. Reimage utility has several version and each version consists an additional feature but if we talk about the latest 2019 path means Reimage version 188.8.131.52 then it has several features including :
- Applies Revamped algorithm to speed up System repair process.
- Fix the System bugs.
- Improves the functionality of system malware and many more.
Issues Identified & Repaired By Reimage
- Hardware Related Issue – Low battery, temperature, CPU power, hard disk speed.
- System Related Security – Trojans, System viruses, Spyware, Worms, Crimeware, Adwares, Rootkits etc.
- Stability – It scans PC to state what type of application and program often crashed and how frequently.
Reimage Removal Working Guide
- Method 1 : Uninstall Reimage After Reboot Windows System in Safe Mode
- Method 2 : Unhide Reimage Related All Files & Folders
- Method 3 : Reimage Removal Solution From Windows Task Manager
- Method 4 : Tips To Uninstall Reimage From Control Panel
- Method 5 : Tips To Uninstall Reimage related all startup entries
A. Tips To Start Win 8 / Win 10 in Safe Mode with Networking To Uninstall Reimage
- Please restart the Windows System and press Shift + F8 keys.
- The latest version of Windows machine will display Recovery Mode, instead of seeing Advance Boot Options. However, continue with the Methods given below until you reach the “Safe Mode” function.
- Now, tap on “See advanced repair options“.
- Then after, click on “Troubleshoot” and select “Advanced options“.
- On next window, choose Windows Startup Settings.
- At last, tap on “Restart” button. Win 8 / 10 PC will now restart and boot into the “Advanced Boot Option” where you can run the Windows System in Safe Mode with Networking.
B. Tips To Start Windows XP / Vista / 7 in Safe Mode with Networking To Uninstall Reimage
- Please restart your Windows System and just before the Windows start, press F8 key on your keyboard continuously. Now, you’ll be presented with Advanced Options Menu.
From the options, select “Safe Mode with Networking“. Although, please use the keyboard’s arrow up/down in order to navigate between selections and hit Enter to proceed.
How to Unhide Reimage Related Files and Folders on Windows 7, 8, 10, XP & Vista (This is an important step and should not be skipped in any case.)
You need to open task manager by right click on taskbar and selecting start task manager as shown in picture
- Now look at the various processes running and identify them Reimage process , if they look suspicious then you need to end them.
- You can search for various processes running on google and take your decision about suspicious processes.
Now you need to open control panel. For this you need to run “appwiz.cpl” in run window.
Press Win key and R together, a window will appear. Now write “appwiz.cpl” to open control panel.
- Now look out for add / Uninstall program in control panel. Open it and Uninstall Reimage or any suspicious programs installed.
Now you need to Uninstall startup entries which are suspicious or not needed.
Click win key and R key together, a window will open write “msconfig” and hit enter
- Now you need to go to the startup tab and browse through list of programs and uncheck suspicious programs from the list
Note : You must be able to Uninstall Reimage by following these Methods.. And if still you are not able to Uninstall it, just write to us we will make sure that your system is clean.
Still unable to delete Reimage, then kindly visit our Free Tips / Tools Section and Use any of the free tools to remove Reimage Automatically. Good Luck!!!