Are you a user of Mozilla Firefox? Does your homepage get change automatically without your approval? Have you noticed several unknown toolbar on your browser? If yes, then it is right time to reset your Mozilla Firefox browser. To reset your Firefox browser, this tutorial guide will definitely help you. So, keep reading this post completely till the end.
Know About Mozilla Firefox Browser
These days, there are several browser is available to surf the web. After Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox is one of the popular and most widely used browser that come with several excellence features. Despite of it’s great features, sometimes people might encounter with certain issues like browsing related after installing of any new program or modifying browser’s settings. Sometimes while surfing Internet, people might download malware or unwanted program carelessly which as a result Firefox immediately start for displaying annoying adverts and causes browser redirection issue. To resolve all issues related to Firefox, user can reset Mozilla Firefox browser. This procedure remove the added themes as well as extensions, supplementary search domains, site permission, detail about downloads, altered settings, device preferences and much more.
Methods To Reset Mozilla Firefox Browser
Solution 1 : Reset Mozilla Firefox Using Troubleshooting
- Launch your Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Click on menu icon which is located at top right-corner in form of 3-stacked line.
- From the drop-down menu, choose icon of question-mark.
- On next, choose option of ‘Troubleshooting information’.
- At top right of opened webpage, choose option of Reset Firefox.
- If a confirmation pop-window will be appear on your screen, click on Reset Firefox button.
Solution 2 : Reset Your Mozilla Firefox Without Opening It
- Start your Mozilla Firefox browser in Safe Mode.
- It can be done by holding Shift key and opening of Mozilla Firefox.
- Now, you will be asked to select the user profile if you have more than one.
- While choosing profile, hold Shift key.
- In case, if you have one user profile then Firefox Safe Mode message table will be automatically appear on your screen.
- Lastly, click on Refresh Firefox button.
Solution 3 : Reset Your Mozilla Firefox Using The Profile Manager
- Open Run box by pressing Win+R key.
- In the opened Run box, type Firefox.exe -p and then press on OK button.
- Now, Firefox User Profile Manager will be opened in which you have to select Default option and then after you have to click on Delete Profile.
- On next, click on Delete Files option.
- At last, click on Exit button.
Solution 4 : Quick Access To Your Mozilla Firefox Reset Page
- Start your Firefox browser.
- In the opened URL bar, type about:support and press on Enter key.
- Now, Troubleshooting Information webpage will be displayed on your screen.
- On, right-side of opened page, locate ‘Give Firefox a tune up’ box and then after click on button labeled as Refresh Firefox.
- If a confirmation box appeared, click on the button of Refresh Firefox.