This post is created to help users to remove fake ads in Google search results. If you also find such an unwanted or fake ads showing up on right or top of the Google search results then it is a clear sign that you have an adware. Well, no need to be worry at all. Here, you will know about the effective solution through which you can easily remove fake ads in Google search results.
Working Removal Guide To Remove Fake Ads In Google Search Results
Solution 1 : Delete Questionable Apps Via Control Panel
- Start your PC.
- Choose Control Panel option.
- In the Control Panel window, click on Uninstall a program option under Program category.
- Now, list of all installed apps will be displayed on your screen.
- In which you have to uninstall fake, unknown or questionable program.
Solution 2 : Remove Fake ads in Google Search Results From Chrome
- At first, start your Google Chrome browser.
- Click on 3-horizontal dots which is located at right corner.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Settings option.
- In Settings window, go to Advanced link.
- Scroll down to choose Reset section and click on button of ‘Reset settings to their original defaults’.
- If a confirmation box appears on your screen, click on Reset button.
Solution 3 : Delete Fake ads in Google Search Results From Firefox
- Launch your Mozilla Firefox.
- Click on menu icon and click on question icon.
- After that choose option of Troubleshooting information.
- On next, opened page, click on Refresh Firefox button.
- If a confirmation dialog box will be displayed on your screen, click on Refresh Firefox button.
Solution 4 : Steps To Remove Fake ads in Google Search Results From Internet Explorer
- Execute Internet Explorer browser.
- Move your cursor and click on Gear icon.
- Now, drop-down menu will be displayed on your screen in which click on Internet Options.
- In Internet Options screen, choose Advanced tab.
- Click on Reset button.
- Now, Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box will be displayed on your screen in which you have to tick on checkbox of ‘Delete personal settings’ and lastly click on Reset button.