Are you encountering 'COMPUTER BLOCKED' message on your device's screen, enticing you to make call on certain hotline number ? Is your computer system behaving extremely weird ? Unable to execute any operation on it as before ? Want to liberate your system from all such annoying traits but not able to do so ? If so, well then you are kindly suggested to go through the set forth posted article as it includes detailed description about 'COMPUTER BLOCKED' message and instructions on it's complete removal from the PC.
COMPUTER BLOCKED Overview
COMPUTER BLOCKED is actually a message encountered by the web users at the instant of time when their respective PC get contaminated by an adware-type application. Researchers report the message simply stating that PC has been victimized by certain dangerous virus infections and the victim's private data (i.e., Facebook login, Email Account login, Credit Card Details etc) has been stolen. The message moreover besides from this encourages the victims to make call to the technical support via a provided telephone number. Now though the message as well as the content included in it at the very sight appears trustworthy but yet it is suggested not to trust it as experts have already proven it a complete scam (i.e., fake error message) designed by potent cyber criminals for tricking novice PC users and then earning huge amount of illicit profit from them.
Adware-type application leading to the flickering of 'COMPUTER BLOCKED' fake error message usually intrudes itself silently inside the PC without the user's consent. It onto being infiltrated successfully in the PC, conducts a series of vicious activities onto it. Vicious application initially attacks the system's registry settings via bringing alteration in it. This alteration is mainly brought because it enables the rogue program to automatically activate itself every time with each Windows reboot. The malicious program moreover besides from this, sniff the user's confidential stuff and share it with the potent cyber crooks for several evil purpose. It furthermore, bombard the entire device's screen with loads of intrusive advertisements which evolves frustration on huge extent in the PC and diminishes it's working efficiency badly. The treacherous program installs several additional treacherous infections in the PC by degrading the potential of the antimalware program installed in it. Hence, to make an efficient usage of PC, it is literally very essential for the users to remove 'COMPUTER BLOCKED' fake error message quickly from the PC.
How Adware-type Application Acquire Infiltration Inside PC ?
- Adware-type Application leading to the 'COMPUTER BLOCKED' fake error message most usually propagates themselves through freeware and shareware programs.
- Aside sometimes infiltrates at the instant of time when users access several spam emails and downloads their respective malicious attachments.
- Unauthenticated file sharing is also a crucial reason leading to the silent invasion of this vicious program inside PC.
- Vicious program often distributes via contaminated peripheral devices.
Process To Uninstall COMPUTER BLOCKED Assistance For From Your OS
Process 1 : Reboot Your OS In Safe Mode With Networking
For (Win 7/XP/Vista)
- Restart your OS. To be sure don’t miss the time because you need to press F8 as soon as
- OS starts booting. Then after, choose Safe Mode With Networking option.
For Windows 8 & Win 8.1
- Click the Start button, select Control Panel >> OS and Security >> Administrative Tools >> OS Configuration.
- Now, check the Safe Boot option and tap OK. Click Restart in pop-up.
For Windows 10
- Click Troubleshoot icon, select Advanced options, then Startup Settings.
- Tap Restart. After the reboot process, click on Enter Safe Mode With Networking.
Process 2 : Check All Hidden Files & Folders Related To COMPUTER BLOCKED
- For this you need to know how to reveal hidden files and folders.
Process 3 : How To Uninstall COMPUTER BLOCKED From Control Panel
- Hold together Start Key and R. Type appwiz.cpl command and hit OK.
- You are now in Control Panel. Look for COMPUTER BLOCKED related suspicious programs and Uninstall them immediately.
Process 4 : Uninstall All COMPUTER BLOCKED Related Startup Items
- Type msconfig command in search field and click OK button.
- Now, a window will pop-up. Select Startup >> Uncheck all entries that have “Unknown” as Manufacturer or look for suspicious COMPUTER BLOCKED related items.
Process 5 : How To Clean Suspicious IPs Linked With COMPUTER BLOCKED
- Hold Start Key and R, paste “notepad %windir%/OS32/Drivers/etc/hosts” command and tap OK.
- A new file will open. So, if you are hacked, there will be a number of unknown IPs connected to you at the bottom.
- You can see it on the image provided below.
Process 6 : Uninstall Rogue DNS Added By COMPUTER BLOCKED
- Open start menu and search for the Network Connections (On Win 10 you just write it after clicking on the Windows button), then hit enter.
- Right-click on Network Adapter that you are using >> Properties >> Internet Protocol Version 4 (ICP/IP), and tap on Properties.
- Now, the DNS line should be set to the Obtain DNS server automatically. If it is not, then set it by yourself.
- Click on the Advanced >> DNS tab. Uninstall COMPUTER BLOCKED and everything from here (if there is something), then hit OK.
Process 7 : Method To Eradicate COMPUTER BLOCKED From Web Browsers
Uninstall COMPUTER BLOCKED From Browser Shortcuts
- Right tap on browser shortcut, select Properties.
- Then after, Properties >> Shortcut. In the Target, eradicate COMPUTER BLOCKED and everything after .exe.
NOTE : Here, we are showing steps for Google Chrome, but you can do this for IE and Firefox or Edge.
Uninstall COMPUTER BLOCKED Related Add-ons From Internet Explorer
- Open IE, and tap on Manage Add-ons.
- Find COMPUTER BLOCKED >> Disable. Go to >> Internet Options >> alter the URL to whatever you use (if hijacked), then Apply.
Kill Malicious Extension Added By COMPUTER BLOCKED In Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, tap on Add-ons >> Extensions.
- Find COMPUTER BLOCKED and click on Uninstall ASAP.
Process 8 : Guideline To Uninstall COMPUTER BLOCKED From Windows Task Manager
- Press CTRL + SHIFT + ESC keys simultaneously.
- Now, go to the Processes Tab and try to determine which ones are dangerous or related to COMPUTER BLOCKED. Right click on each of the malicious processes separately and then select Open File Location.
- End process after you open the folder, then Uninstall the directories you were sent to.
Process 9 : Clean COMPUTER BLOCKED Related Malicious Registry Entries
- Type Regedit in Windows search field and hit Enter.
- Press CTRL and F together and type COMPUTER BLOCKED.
- Right tap and Uninstall any entries you find with similar threat name.
- If the malware related registry entries do not show, then go manually to these directories and Uninstall them.
Process 10 : How To Protect Browser From COMPUTER BLOCKED Invasion (Mozilla, Edge)
How To Activate Block Reported Attack Sites & Web Forgeries Settings In Firefox
Mozilla Firefox contains built-in Phishing & Malware Protection feature to help keep you safe online. This feature will warn you when you visit an attacked website or a page containing malicious content and rogue programs like COMPUTER BLOCKED. It also warns you when you download files that are detected as a spam or dangerous. Check out these steps which helps you to keep safe while browsing the web.
- Open Firefox and click on the Open Menu >> select Options from the top menu list.
- Now, select the Security option and put a check mark on the items shown on the image provided below.
Use ‘SmartScreen Filter’ Option In Microsoft Edge Browser
The SmartScreen Filter feature debuted in Edge browser which adds an additional security layer to your browser that allows the detection of malicious COMPUTER BLOCKED threat and any phishing websites. It can also warn you when you are about to download corrupted software and applications. To enable SmartScreen Filter option, please follow the instructions given below.
- Open MS Edge and click on More Actions button which is located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Settings option and go to Advanced Settings section >> click on View Advanced Settings.
- Then after, turn On the option Help protect me from malicious websites and downloads with SmartScreen Filter.
Make Use AdwCleaner (Free Tool) To Scan And Uninstall COMPUTER BLOCKED
- It is advised to make use of AdwCleaner to scan all files and entries of Windows OS for detection of COMPUTER BLOCKED.
- For complete details on how to install and run AdwCleaner Tool, click here.