Does your browser continuously redirected you to irrelevant or unwanted site? Are you getting frequently adverts on your screen? Unable to surf your browsers? Noticing lots of unexpected modification in browser setting? If so, your system is contaminated with a browser hijacker virus. Well, no need to be panic at all. This guide includes step by step through which you can easily remove browser hijacker virus from Chrome, IE, Firefox and Edge browser. Keep reading this post till the end.
Notorious behavior of browser hijacker virus
- Modifies entire browser’s settings automatically.
- Always redirects user’s search result to third-party site.
- Loads user’s webpages slowly.
- Add several toolbars on browser automatically.
- Delivers several adverts and third-party link.
- Disables firewall setting and security measures etc.
Solutions to remove browser hijacker virus (Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge)
Instructions to remove browser hijacker virus from Chrome browser
- Launch Google Chrome.
- Click on 3-horizontal stripes icon.
- From the drop-down main menu, choose Settings option.
- In the Settings window, scroll down to bottom of page and click on Show advanced settings.
- On next, scroll down until you see the section of ‘Reset settings’.
- At last, click on Reset settings button.
- After this, if a confirmation dialog box will be displayed on your screen. Click on Reset button.
Steps to remove browser hijacker virus from Firefox browser
- Run Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Go to Tools menu and click on question icon means Help button.
- From the appeared Help menu, choose option of ‘Troubleshooting Information’.
- In the opened Troubleshooting Information page, click on Refresh Firefox button.
- On the opened confirmation dialog box, click on Refresh Firefox button.
Guide to delete browser hijacker virus from IE browser
- Execute IE browser.
- Click on Menu icon which is located at top right-corner.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Internet options.
- Now, Internet Options screen will be displayed on your screen.
- Go to Advanced tab and press on Reset button.
- IE will be prompted you ‘Reset Internet Explorer’ settings.
- You have to click on the checkbox of ‘Delete personal settings’ and then after press on Reset button.
Direction to remove browser hijacker virus from Microsoft Edge Browser
- Start your Edge browser.
- Click on three dotted icon.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Settings option.
- On next, click on option of ‘Choose what to clear’.
- Click on Show more option and choose everything.
- Then after click on Clear button.