How To Remove Bing Search Engine [Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge]? After Google, Bing is the second search engine which is used frequently. But sometime sometime it automatically get install in the system and set as default search engine. In that scenario or to use some other search engine, user need to remove Bing as preset search engine and replace it with Google or some other search engine. So if Bing is your search engine and you want to remove it then this article will guide you to do that.
But before you remove Bing search engine [Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge] or replace it with some other in browser, you need to decide which search engine you prefer in place of Bing. Usually Google is most used and popular search engine but you can also try other. Once you decide that, go ahead to replace Bing search engine.
Steps To Remove Bing Search Engine In Chrome
- First open Google Chrome on your computer
- On top right, click on three dots, then click Settings
- Under Search engine option, click on the Down arrow
- Remove Bing and select a search engine which you prefer
Steps To Remove Bing Search Engine In Firefox
- Run Firefox, click on three horizontal line (menu button)
- From the menu, click on Preferences option
- After that you need to click on Search section
- Under Default search engine option, click on Down arrow
- Remove Bing and select favorite search engine from list
Steps To Remove Bing Search Engine In IE
- Run Internet Explorer on your system.
- From top right corner, click Gear icon
- Then click Find More Providers.
- Remove Bing and select preferred search engine
- Mark “Make this my default search provider” check box
- Click on Manage Search Providers and click Add.
Steps To Remove Bing Search Engine In Edge
- Open Edge, click menu icon (three dots) and select Settings
- Scroll and select Settings panel
- Then click on View advanced settings option
- From Advanced settings panel select “Search in the address bar with”
- Click on down menu. You’ll get two options: Bing and .
- Click on the option, select preferred search engine
- Finally click on Add as default option.