Have you recently upgraded your Windows 10? Is your mouse cursor disappeared/missing on Windows 10? Searching for best solution to resolve this issue? If yes, then you are at the right because this post includes all solution through which you can easily fix mouse cursor disappeared/missing on Windows 10 issue.
Reason Behind Mouse Cursor Disappeared/Missing On Windows 10 Issue
In terms of Computing, pointer or a mouse cursor is graphical image or symbol on System monitor or another display device that mainly reflects the movement of pointing device. If you are reading this post then it is clear that you have recently upgraded your Windows 10 and mouse cursor disappeared/missing on Windows 10. Behind the appearances of this issues, there are numerous causes responsible including incompatible mouse, incompatible drivers, outdated application or OS and many more. Well, need not to be worry too much. keep reading this post and follow the below described solution as in the exact order.
Solution To Fix Mouse Cursor Disappeared/Missing On Windows 10 Issue
Solution 1 : Update Your Mouse Driver
- Launch your Windows 10 PC.
- Open Run box, type devmgmt.msc and click on Enter button of your keyboard.
- On next, go to the Devices list.
- After that scroll down to Mice and other pointing devices. Click on expand.
- Choose your mouse driver, right-click on it and choose option of ‘Update driver’.
Solution 2 : Use Windows Function Keys
Sometimes, it might possible that you can face with mouse cursor disappeared/missing on Windows 10 issue after updating or installing of latest version of Windows OS. You can easily resolve such an issue via Windows function keys. So, use the following combination of function key to bring back your disappeared cursor including :
- Fn+ F3
- Fn+ F5
- Fn+ F9
- Fn+ F11
Solution 3 : Roll Back Your Mouse Driver
- Launch your Device Manager.
- Using right arrow key, expand ‘Mouse and other pointing devices’.
- Choose your mouse and click on Enter key.
- On next, for few times, hit on Tab key till dotted line is in the General. Then hit one more time on it to select the Driver tab.
- Hit on Enter key. Again click on Tab key to reach on the option of Roll back driver. Click on Enter key.
- Now, follow step by step instruction that displayed on your screen.
- At last, restart your PC.