Tutorial To Get Rid Of [email protected] Virus
[email protected] Virus Removal Guide
|Name||[email protected] Virus|
|Signs||The files eliminate its original extension due to getting encrypted by this ransomware.|
|Propagation strategies||It propagates through your PC by sharewares, spam email messages.|
|Its removal||Its removal is possible by following manual based techniques.|
|[email protected] Virus||Malware From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia|
|[email protected] Virus||Free Tips to Remove Malware|
Follow Steps To Uninstall [email protected] Virus From System
Step 1: Know How to Reboot Windows System in Safe Mode (This guide is meant for novice users).
Step 2: [email protected] Virus removal Using System Restore Still, if you are facing problem in rebooting System in Safe mode, opt for System Restore. Follow the steps given below. Press F8 continuously until you get Windows Advanced Options Menu on Computer Monitor. Now Choose Safe Mode with Command Prompt Option and Tap enter.
- In the Command Prompt Windows, you need to type this command : cd restore and Select Enter.
- Now type rstrui.exe as command and press on Enter.
- This will open a new window to Restore System Files and Settings. Click on Next to proceed.
- Kindly select the Restore Point from the date you want to restore back your system as it was earlier to [email protected] Virus attack.
Step 3: Use ShadowExplorer to Restore [email protected] Virus Encrypted Files.
Alternatively, you can also use ShadowExplorer to Restore Encrypted files due to [email protected] Virus Attack.
When [email protected] Virus attacks it generally tries to Uninstall all shadows copies which is stored in your computer. But there are chances that [email protected] Virus is not able to Uninstall the shadow copies every-time. So you need to restore the original files using shadow copies.
Follow these simple steps to restore original files through shadowexplorer
- You need to download shadowexplorer link from http://www.shadowexplorer.com/downloads.html
- Install it on your system.
- Now you need to open shadowexplorer and select c: drive on left panel.
Step 4: Another method for recovering your decrypted files are by using file recovery software
If above methods are not successful you can go for file recovery software. It can be helpful in recovering your encrypted files as [email protected] Virus first makes a copy of original files and then encrypt it. After encryption it Uninstalls the original files. So there is high probability that these file recovery software can help you in recovering your original files.