BoostMyPC Notifies PC Users with Various Alerts
BoostMyPC is also known as BMYPC program which is promoted itself on boostmypc.com as a system optimization tool. This application claims to fix issues related to Windows registry entries and drivers. According to its official web portal, the program can increase the system’s booting speed by some unwanted data, such as web browsing related data, clean outdated Registry keys and helps to install the latest updates related to your drivers. In addition to that, this software is reported to modify the default settings of your installed web browsers and prioritize the download of large size files. Besides, BoostMyPC promised to delete the temporary Internet files and cookies from your PC as well. As a result, you may think that BMYPC is a best solution for your system-related issues. However, you may want to reconsider downloading and installing this optimization tool.
Consequences Related with BoostMyPC Program
Research report reveals that the computer users are suggested to run a full system scan without paying any money right after downloading and installing the application onto their machine. Once its successfully scans the entire PC, it displays plenty of error messages and suggest the computer users to purchase its licensed version, which costs $29.97 in order to solve the issues identified in its scan report. Moreover, the security researchers have tested BoostMyPC program on a clean Windows machine and it was totally a surprise to notice that the app shows plethora of error lists. This software automatically gets loaded every time during system reboot, and that might slow down your machine and never improve your computer performance.
Furthermore, there are various operations regarding cleaning up the temporary files and cookies, as well as limiting numbers of startup apps can be easily performed by the skilled or an educated PC users for free. Also, BoostMyPC program offer 24*7 tech support services and the users can receive help by dialing a number identified as (800)720-4642. Besides, taking into account that the application identifies your email address and notice personalize offers that are sent to the inbox. Technically speaking, this tool is not a virus, but it is classified as a potentially unwanted program that may endanger your personal privacy. Hence, there are enough reasons to perform BoostMyPC removal.
Simple Steps To Get Rid Of BoostMyPC from infected OS
- Step 1 : Restart your OS in Safe Mode To Get Rid Of BoostMyPC
- Step 2 : Simple Steps To Get Rid Of BoostMyPC From Windows Task Manager
- Step 3 : BoostMyPC Uninstallation From Control Panel
- Step 4 : Get Rid Of BoostMyPC related startup entries
A. Simple Steps To Start Win 8 / Win 10 in Safe Mode with Networking To Get Rid Of BoostMyPC
- Please restart the OS and press Shift + F8 keys.
- The latest version of Windows machine will display Recovery Mode, instead of seeing Advance Boot Options. However, continue with the steps given below until you reach the “Safe Mode” function.
- Now, tap on “See advanced repair options“.
- Then after, click on “Troubleshoot” and select “Advanced options“.
- On next window, choose Windows Startup Settings.
- At last, tap on “Restart” button. Win 8 / 10 PC will now restart and boot into the “Advanced Boot Option” where you can run the OS in Safe Mode with Networking.
B. Simple Steps To Start Windows XP / Vista / 7 in Safe Mode with Networking To Get Rid Of BoostMyPC
- Please restart your OS and just before the Windows start, press F8 key on your keyboard continuously. Now, you’ll be presented with Advanced Options Menu.
From the options, select “Safe Mode with Networking“. Although, please use the keyboard’s arrow up/down in order to navigate between selections and hit Enter to proceed.
You need to open task manager by right click on taskbar and selecting start task manager as shown in picture
- Now look at the various processes running and identify them BoostMyPC process , if they look suspicious then you need to end them.
- You can search for various processes running on google and take your decision about suspicious processes.
Now you need to open control panel. For this you need to run “appwiz.cpl” in run window.
Press Win key and R together, a window will appear. Now write “appwiz.cpl” to open control panel.
- Now look out for add / Get Rid Of program in control panel. Open it and Get Rid Of BoostMyPC or any suspicious programs installed.
Now you need to Get Rid Of startup entries which are suspicious or not needed.
Click win key and R key together, a window will open write “msconfig” and hit enter
- Now you need to go to the startup tab and browse through list of programs and uncheck suspicious programs from the list
Note : You must be able to Get Rid Of BoostMyPC by following these steps.. And if still you are not able to Get Rid Of it, just write to us we will make sure that your system is clean.