Is PUA.MYPCTuneUp automatically installed on your Windows System without any notice or your consent? Is it hamper your System experience and prevent you from deleting PUA.MYPCTuneUp throughly on your Windows System? Want to know more details about this application? If your answer is affirmative for all the above queries then you are absolutely at the right place. Here complete detail about PUA.MYPCTuneUp and it's removal solution is provided for you. Keep reading this post completely.
Descriptive Note on PUA.MYPCTuneUp
PUA.MYPCTuneUp is another Potentially Unwanted Application created by the MySecurityCenter Ltd. Although, it is promoted as a truthful and helpful program that claims to offer several special services and features on Windows PC. It seems to provide an effective and convenient use of PC, increase System performance upto 200%, stabilize the Computer and reduce the need of restart. It claims to delete all unused registry entries from your registry, driver installer and optimize the Windows startup. It's default installation directory is the C:\Program Files\My Security Center/MyPCTuneUp/.
Despite of its all features, you should not trust on it because it is an unwanted application that is completely unnecessary for the Windows System. During the setup, it registers itself to start itself automatically when user boot their Windows System. Technically, it is not a virus but it's presence can cause lots of serious troubles to you. Therefore, you must follow the below mentioned instruction to delete PUA.MYPCTuneUp.
Technical Details of PUA.MYPCTuneUp
|Type||Potentially Unwanted Application|
|Updated||November 29th, 2017 6:33:17 AM|
|Publisher||Perlego Holding Ltd.|
|Program Size||19.78 MB|
|Affected Systems||Windows 32 & Windows 64|
Common Sources of PUA.MYPCTuneUp Infiltration
- Bundling method that automatically drop additional software packages inside the Windows System.
- Spam campaigns that include several malicious attachments and links.
- Infected devices that used to share and transfer data.
- Visit of any hacked, gambling or malicious sites that offer several digital downloads.
- Fake software updater link, suspicious ads, malicious attachments, drive-by-downloads and much more.
Problems Caused By PUA.MYPCTuneUp
- System executes too much slower than before and take too much time to do a single operation.
- Throws several scary messages, alerts and notifications on desktop screen.
- Makes several irrelevant and unnecessary modification in entire System settings,
- Opens backdoor and inject several malicious malware and system threats.
- Stop the functionalities of System's security software and tools.
PUA.MYPCTuneUp Deletion Solution from Compromised System
- Step 1 : Reboot PC in Safe Mode and Networking To Delete PUA.MYPCTuneUp
- Step 2 : Solution To Unhide Hidden Files and Folders Related to PUA.MYPCTuneUp
- Step 3 : Delete PUA.MYPCTuneUp From Windows Task Manager
- Step 4 : PUA.MYPCTuneUp Deletion From Control Panel
- Step 5 : Delete PUA.MYPCTuneUp related startup entries
- Step 6 : PUA.MYPCTuneUp Deletion Using Automatic Process
Before initiating PUA.MYPCTuneUp Deletion, users need to reboot System in Safe Mode. In case you are fully acquainted with it, you can proceed further, else click the link to know how to reboot System in Safe Mode and Networking. (Win 7/8/10, XP/Vista/ Included.)
- Go to Start Menu, click on Control Panel and then Folder Options.
- Tap on View tab >> Advance Setting Category and select Hidden Files or Folders.
- Then after, you need to tick on Show Hidden Files and Folders.
- Finally, click on Apply and then hit OK button.
- You need to open task manager by right click on taskbar and selecting start task manager as shown in picture
- Now look at the various processes running and identify them PUA.MYPCTuneUp process , if they look suspicious then you need to end them.
- You can search for various processes running on google and take your decision about suspicious processes.
- Now you need to open control panel. For this you need to run “appwiz.cpl” in run window
- Press Win key and R together, a window will appear. Now write “appwiz.cpl” to open control panel.
- Now look out for add remove program in control panel. Open it and Delete PUA.MYPCTuneUp or any suspicious programs installed.
- Now you need to remove startup entries which are suspicious or not needed.
- Click win key and R key together, a window will open write “msconfig” and hit enter
- Now you need to go to the startup tab and browse through list of programs and uncheck suspicious programs from the list
Note : You must be able to Delete PUA.MYPCTuneUp by following these steps..If still facing problem, Opt for Automatic PUA.MYPCTuneUp Deletion Process using Avast Free Antivirus.
Solution To Delete PUA.MYPCTuneUp from your System using Automatic Process